Saturday, 21 August 2010

My Dancing Journey First Post

Hey everyone, as you can see this is my first post! I did have a dancing blog before where I would share my dance videos but I deleted the blog. I will not be deleting this one as this is for my personal use but everyone is welcome to read and leave comments if they like. I am not quite sure what exactly I will be posting on here. So far I have decided to do a dance log for my studies and maybe share some of my favorite dances I see on youtube.


I also will be sharing some of my stretches and dance tips to help keep me on track.

11 comments:

  1. waiting for more :D
    thank you for your sweet comment! hope you will come back soon! remember you can follow me on bloglovin and facebook :)))
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her and i am so waiting for more!
    i'll follow and hopefully you can return the favor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Looking forward to your posts here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled on your blog! love the title!

    cheers, Jesa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you a lot of fun with your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too, looking forward to your posts! :)
    /Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the idea behind this blog. can't wait to see more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant wait until this gets going!!! i might start a dance blog. you inspired meee :) love this ideaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait for ur dabcing post :)
    u are so talented..

    come and visit my blog. if u don't mind u can follow me. just tell if u want me to follow u back.

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @KcomeKarolina- Thank you for being the first one to leave me a comment :)

    @d- Thank you :)

    @Karen-thank you, it is nice to hear someone is looking forward to reading this blog. I didn't expect anyone to be interested.

    @Jesa-thank you chick :)

    @ZuckerKleidchen- Thank you so much. it is nice of you.


    @Isabella- thank you, I'm looking forward to posting too :)

    @I'm Alee- Thank you so much :)

    @Kristie- Thank you. I created this blog to keep me on track with dance and to motivate me and keep a log of my journey but it is also to help other dancers with tips and for people to enjoy :)

    @Wawa-Thank you so much for following my blog. I am so happy I have inspired you. I hope you create a dance blog. I would enjoy reading about your dance journey too.

    @QueenDesi- aww thank you so much chick!! it is nice of you to leave a lovely message!!

    ReplyDelete