Sunday, 26 September 2010

Dance Update

Hey everyone,  I would just like to say sorry for not blogging as often as I should. I have gone back to my dance studies and once I get home I a tired. I have realised I have to work extra hard on my dancing this year. I need to work on my flexibility, stamina and posture. I also have a few dance routines I need to practice which I will record and show you all once I have memorised the dance moves, That should be fun. I also need to start looking for a dance placement for next year. Wish me luck!


On the other note, I would just like to say thank you to those who have left comments on this blog and a very big thank you to those that have joined. I was not sure about this dance blog. I did not think I would find anything to talk about on here but now that you bloggers have participated to my blog, I feel confident to post anything dance related . I appolgise if I have not replied to any of you yet. As  I mentioned earlier I have been really busy with my dance studies and it takes up so much of my time.  Just remember that you guys are the reason why I blog on this blog. I hope some of you can learn from something from it too.

25 comments:

  1. Studying dance? It's great. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job, darling!
    Keep up the good work!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool with your dancing :D can't wait to hear more about how it goes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing? That is soo cool:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!
    Maybe you could post some pics of your dancing lessons or routines :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little cousin is obsessed with dancing!
    Hope all work the best for you!
    <3
    Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for teh comment!

    The video on your previews post I love it! is really interesting a blog from a dancer, jus for that Im following you now ;) Are you a ballet dancer???

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for your comment girl..

    Amazing video lov it.

    Follow me and I would follow you back.
    xoxo

    http://johannaluv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. do what you love !!! its the best treat in life !!!

    New follower hope you can follow too !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx for visitin !

    cute post

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Love ur header ;)

    xoxo
    Henar

    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck!!! with the dance. dont worry if you can´t pubish a new post, we have to wait for one when u have time =)

    you have a prize in my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ou, your blog is very interesting ! :**

    if you want, FOLLOW ME ;*
    next photo will be sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love dance! Studied it in college for a while. Good luck, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thnx for the lovely comment! I really appriciate it!
    come follow!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I envy you your talent for dancing!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Disney characters are so trendy:O) Nice blog you have. You sure can dance! Come and visit me too soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks fot your comment darling!

    i hope you stay very well :P

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You don't need to apologize babe, it's your blog, and you can do whatever you want with it, I would so love to learn more about dancing, and your blog is the place to start, you are amazing!

    Keep in touch
    LOVE
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know how you feel; hardly ever find time to blog myself, it's very frustrating! Good luck with your dancing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, good luck with your dance studies hun and for finding a dance placement of your dreams :) I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to your future blog updates when you have more time or feel like blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  22. good luck with your dancing pursuits! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for visiting my blog and I am pleased that I have now found yours. Good luck with your dance related commitments.

    ReplyDelete
  24. dancing is awesome!! i used to dance when i was younger... flamenco and jazz :) you feel so free and so full of energy!! i love it! wish i could go back! and i love fashion too! im starting a blog that has to do with fashion if u want to check it out ;) congrats on the dancing:)

    ReplyDelete