Ballet is not easy as it looks and being a beginner is not easy either. You have some good days when you put your effort into everything and some bad days-when you are frustrated that you can not do anything right. Most importantly, in dance you need to stay positive and keep working at the dance moves you can not do and you will improve a lot.
However when getting back into dance, it is important that you prepare your body first to prevent injury. Do some gently warm-ups in your spare time and slowly increase the speed then perform some stretches in order to prepare your body for dance.
Enjoy the video of hard-working dancers.
Enjoy the video of hard-working dancers.
Great vid, I also used to do ballet and was pretty serious, love dance!
ReplyDeleteHope you get back into it, ballet is hard to get back into!
Thanks for stopping by, sorry it's taken forever to come over!
x.o.x.o
Hi,thanks for the comment.I frequently catch myself watching ballet videos on youtube,because I am on a gymnastics team and ballet helps a lot.
ReplyDeleteone of my dreamjobs. I had to left it beacause of and illness :(
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Tanya how are you? The video really shows the talented dancers. I used to take ballte lessons when I wans 8 to 9 years old. I know and I feel the pain (beginners).
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Katy
just letting you know that i adore your blog and i gave you the SUNSHINE AWARD :) CHECK IT OUT ON MY BLOG !
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
WHITNEY
i think ballet it is such a hard sport...but when you look at them and see how beautiful they dance ...it is amazing:)
ReplyDeletehttp://manuellal.blogspot.com
I love ballet to :)!!!
ReplyDeleteLoves,
fleurille.blogspot.com
oh sweety i didn't realize you had another blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm following, gotta support ma' followers keep doing your thing i wish i could dance or have a talent like that!
wonderful video.
ReplyDeletehttp://ohtobeamuse.com
I used to dance ballet but I stopped and now I regret for having not continued!
ReplyDeleteVicky
(new post: A currywurst around the corner
& follow me)
i did ballet when i was 13 but now i stopped it because of less free time!
ReplyDeletereally like your blog
check my blog if you want http://mariettekos.blogspot.com/
xxx
Hi! I had already seen this video and I found it perfect, amazing, gorgeous, Dancing is the best thing in the world about me... Unfortunately I have to stop dancing for a bad knee ache :( I'm so sad... A big big hug!
ReplyDeletei like your blog =)
ReplyDeleteplease follow mine if you want at
http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com
thanks!
HI, THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!XOXO Drika Gaby
ReplyDeletehttp://fashiondrikagaby.blogspot.com
Hi Tanya! OMG I can only imagine how difficult it must be to be a ballet dancer. I think you really need to have a strong passion for dancing to be an accomplished dancer - it's not like a typical administrative office job where you can ho-hum your way through your career. How long have you been a dancer for?
ReplyDeletesympa ton blog! nouvel article sr le mien, www.sarahzafrani.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletemerci pr ton passage! bisous
Amazing.
ReplyDeletethis video is so inspiring--thanks for exposing me to something new! :)
ReplyDeletexo
youareashootingstar.blogspot.com
looks so impressive...
ReplyDeleteThis makes me miss dance! aww!
ReplyDeletevery cute! I like your blog
ReplyDeletexoxo